- Write down and bring any questions you have. We are here to help you.
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing for easy access to acupuncture points.
- Do not eat large meals just before or after
- Refrain from overexertion, working out, drugs or alcohol for up to six hours after the visit.
- Avoid stressful situations. Make time to relax, and be sure to get plenty of rest.
- Between visits, take notes of any changes that may have occurred, such as the alleviation of pain, pain moving to other areas, or changes in the frequency and type of problems.
- Sarasota Acupuncture Wellness Center2886b Ringling Blvd
Sarasota, FL 34237941-735-9503
Clinic HoursBy Appointment
- Sign up to receive news and updates and get my free report:
I became a patient of Dr. Kitty’s several years ago, and I can truely say that she is one of the most nurturing and compassionate caregivers that I have ever had the pleasure of seeing. Her treatments result in a completely stress-free mellowness and are all encompassing for the mind, body and spirit. Dr. Kitty genuinely cares about your health in totality as it affects your everyday life. Her expertise in acupuncture and holistic practices, complimented by her sage advice from her background in Oriental Medicine is always more than helpful and restorative. She is nothing short of amazing in her care! ds
Testimonial was last modified: November 11th, 2012 by drkitty
Acupuncture has enhanced my quality of life: from living with overwhelming stress,
inability to deal with it, high blood pressure and all the ailments that come with it. I
now enjoy the knowledge of “breathing”, the conscious awareness of my “inner me”
and how profoundly it all comes together.
Dr. Kitty has a very special approach to acupuncture. She refers to it as a “her gift”
to others and it reveals itself in the way she treats her patients. She listens, pays
attention to all and to each detail. She suggests but never pressures. Acupuncture is
on my schedule of “me time “. It is literally a treat, but only as long as we believe in
Thanks to you , Kitty.
Testimonial for Stress/Blood Pressure was last modified: October 8th, 2012 by drkitty
I have been treated by Kitty for nearly two years and am extremely pleased with her services plus the progress I’ve made. When I first met her I was suffering from severe sinus and allergy problems plus very high stress. My respiratory problems are nearly gone and my stress levels are now manageable. Kitty is the kindest, gentlest and most caring practioner I’ve ever been blessed to meet. I highly recommend her services. She has greatly improved the quality of my life.
Gail’s testimonial was last modified: May 18th, 2012 by drkitty
I have had two acupuncture treatments and they were wonderful. There was no pain. I could feel the energy flowing through my body. It was the most relaxing and energizing experience I have ever had. I can’t wait for my third.
Candy’s Testimonial was last modified: May 18th, 2012 by drkitty
- • Tips to Manage Fall Allergy Season •
- • Fall’s Best Comfort Food •
- • 3 Tips to Keep Mentally Healthy in Fall •