- Write down and bring any questions you have. We are here to help you.
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing for easy access to acupuncture points.
- Do not eat large meals just before or after
- Refrain from overexertion, working out, drugs or alcohol for up to six hours after the visit.
- Avoid stressful situations. Make time to relax, and be sure to get plenty of rest.
- Between visits, take notes of any changes that may have occurred, such as the alleviation of pain, pain moving to other areas, or changes in the frequency and type of problems.
- Sarasota Acupuncture Wellness Center4155 Clark Rd
Sarasota, FL 34233(941) 735-9503
Clinic HoursBy Appointment
- Sign up to receive news and updates and get my free report:
I became a patient of Dr. Kitty’s several years ago, and I can truely say that she is one of the most nurturing and compassionate caregivers that I have ever had the pleasure of seeing. Her treatments result in a completely stress-free mellowness and are all encompassing for the mind,... Read more »
Acupuncture has enhanced my quality of life: from living with overwhelming stress,
inability to deal with it, high blood pressure and all the ailments that come with it. I
now enjoy the knowledge of “breathing”, the conscious awareness of my “inner me”
and how profoundly it all comes together.
Dr.... Read more »
I have been treated by Kitty for nearly two years and am extremely pleased with her services plus the progress I’ve made. When I first met her I was suffering from severe sinus and allergy problems plus very high stress. My respiratory problems are nearly gone and my stress levels... Read more »
I have had two acupuncture treatments and they were wonderful. There was no pain. I could feel the energy flowing through my body. It was the most relaxing and energizing experience I have ever had. I can’t wait for my third.
Candy’s Testimonial... Read more »
- • Spring Cleaning the Mind: Meditation in this New Season •
- • Enjoying a Taste of Spring •
- • Clearing the Wind: Dealing with the Seasonal Allergies of Spring •